is Pierre Jolicoeur?
is an Olympic jumper trainer and FEI Internationally Recognized
first in his class from the National School of Equitation in 1969.
Since 1971, when Pierre opened the doors of Robespierre Stables
in Hudson Quebec Canada, he has steadily built a sound reputation
as an international jumper trainer, course designer and saddle
After well over 25
years of experience, this three time Olympic trainer, three time
Pan-American Games trainer has coached his riders to four medals.
- Trainer of Olympic riders Todd Minikus and Eric Lamaze.
- Trained the Colombian and Venezuela team at the Pan- American
Games in Winnipeg, Canada.
- Trained Venezuela riders
at the World Championship in Rome.
- Owned and Trained Horses like:
Tivoli, Winner of the World
Cup Qualifications in Quebec, 1998.
- Nelson B., winner
of the $25,000 pre green hunter final
- Gothiel de Marcias, winner of the
tournament of Champion Grand Prix in Canada
- Chef d’ Equipe and trainer for the Colombian Olympic
riders in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Manuel Torres and
Cartajena jumped a clear
Nations Cup round to qualify for individual.
- Manuel Torres and Cartejena winners of the $50,000 Roanoke
Grand prix USA.
- Manuel Torres
and Cartejena winners of Grand Prix, Monterrey, Mexico.
- Chef d’ Equipe and trainer for
the Colombian Team Pan-American Games, Argentina.
fourth to qualify
for the Olympic games.
- Trainer of Ian Millar
of Canada and Symbari (owned by Pierre Jolicoeur and
- Winner, Blainville World Cup Qualifier,
- Trainer of Jessica Newman and
Belle Herbe Farm for Junior Jumper, ranking to the Internation
- Jessica Newman, Leading Young Rider award
in a Grand Prix, West Palm Beach.
Newman, Winner, Lons-le-Saunier, France.
- Jessica Newman, Best Young
Rider award, Vichy, France.1985-1991
- Purchased, trained and sold many successful horses.
- Mr. T: 1986 World Champion in Aechen, Germany.
- Ideal: Winner two Grand Prix in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Hushaby: Champion, International Jumper Futurity
(Horse of the Year).
Established Pinon Farm, Santa Fe, New
Responsibilities included building and training one of the most
successful show barns in America
- Mark Laskin and Guenour, winner
of Arizona Grand Prix, February, 1983
- Robert Ridland
and Benoit, First, Grand Prix of Del Mar, California.
- Robert Ridland and Honeur de Cir, First, Grand Prix
of Flintridge, California.
- Mark Laskina and Guinour,
First, Grand Prix, Phoenix, Arizona.
- Robert Ridland
and Benoit, Champion Open Jumper, Madison Square Garden,
- Trained Alexa Bell from junior rider to world
Cup Class rider.
- Trained New Zealand
2000 Olympic team.
Pierre & brother
Established Robespierre Stables
Robert Jolicoeur: F.E.I. International Course Designer,
Equestrian Design(IED), Designer
of Equestrain Centers: Atlanta Equestrian
Olympic Park, Blainsville, Canada, Kentucky Horse
Park, Palm Beach Polo.
- Pierre Winner of the First Grand Prix for Robespierre
- Alternate Olympics in Rotterdam, Holland. Trainer
of Michel Valliancourt, winner of Team Gold
- Pan-American Games in San Juan Puerto Rico.
Trainer of Michelle Valliancourt and Crimson Tide,
Team Silver for
- Olympics, Montreal, Canada Trained Michelle
Vallaincourt and Branch County winners of
the Individual Silver
- Pan-American Games, Mexico. Trained
Michelle Vallaincourt and UFO, winners Team Bronze
- Chief Instructor of the National institute
of the Equine Technology.